QextMDI, Dockwidget stuff

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Mar 8 21:24:15 UTC 2001

Falk Brettschneider wrote:

> But in after all, if you think, static is better, we can set kwrite to a static lib in the official version.
> It's very easy for me to convert it to a dynamic one, locally at home (to speed up the linker)
Yes, please do that. So the CVS version is static, that worked best and
I don't think we have the time to hassle with the kwrite code as it's
currently only you and me working :-(

Please mind to change that before you check in a re-copied
kdevelop.kdevprj.save file into CVS.

> Then we should probably extend the QextMDI functionality... What is the "some tweaking" exactly?
> Maybe we could fix it.

Well, I have one extra empty small window popping up and when I
enable/disable the outputview/treeview I get another small handle window
with the captions on it popping up but no functionality to the
enabling/disabling. So this is an issue we should fix within initView()
or something or use the former way again to change as less code as
necessary. After all, we want only the MDI thingy, the rest worked :-)
But if you could fix that that's good as well.

Thanks,

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org