KDEVELOP_1_4: a patch for browsing...

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 07:37:44 UTC 2001

Hi Roland,

Roland Krause wrote:

> Ok, I made a little patch, I am not really sure about this so I dont
> commit it.
>
> It implements the idea of browsing for when you jump between many
> source documents using "Goto Definition/Declaration". Then you can go
> back to the positions in the files from where you were initiated the
> Goto actions.
>
> Please check it out and tell me what you think, I am not sure this is
> what we want but I though I send it anyway.
In a first review it seems to be OK at least 'cause it doesn't change
old code.
I applied it locally here, let us run it for a working day and if it is
stable, it will be OK for me that you make it as a gift for mankind.

Ciao,
F at lk

P.S.: switchToFile was huge in 1.4, it was a key class method of
CKDevelop there. Partially, it was moved to DocViewMan::doSwitchToFile
by Christian Couder during the legendary CKDevelop-split days.