to Lorenzo: Re: Renaming issue

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Jun 26 10:34:03 UTC 2001

Sandy Meier wrote:

> Am Dienstag, 26. Juni 2001 09:29 schrieben Sie:
> > Hello Lorenzo,
> > Please, report your wishes and bug reports to kdevelop at kdevelop.org
> > since this list is for organizing development of KDevelop, only.

> or? All "official" bugreports (bugs.kde.org) are already redirected this
> mailinglist.

I think Lore did a lot of good contributions and hints already. Lore,
are you interested in helping out fixing stuff directly ? We could get
you a CVS account and a kdevelop mail address if you want. Please come
back to me if you're interested, it makes it easier for all of us if
you're doing your fixes right in CVS :))

Ralf
--
KDE 2 - Trust I seek and I find in You,
everyday for a something new,
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«