TODO list for 2.0 (5/June/2001)

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 04:21:19 UTC 2001

Falk,
thanks for the insight :-)
An additional argument for holding off on some of the "clean up"
changes would be, that we need to port most of the CKDevelop stuff to
Kaction/KStdAction, which might just be a lot easier if things stay as
they are now.

It is already pretty clear that some people are going to continue on a
2.1 version. So letz just talk about it then...

Roland
PS: Christian, did you already get at it? I noticed that most of the
Menu->Options items aren't working anymore.

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and