kdevelop debugger threads view

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 13:37:54 UTC 2001

I believe we should get 2.0 as stable as possible now and plan for a
short release cycle on KDevelop-2.1 where we replace the internal
kwrite stuff with kate and work on improving debugger support.
About 8 weeks after release for a beta is what I'd suggest.

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and