qt3 strings

jbb jbb at kdevelop.org
Sat Jul 7 05:45:14 UTC 2001

Hmm this message failed with

<kdevelop-develop at kdevelop.org>:

Here it is again, so if you get two copies, they lied to me - so sorry about
that.

Hi,

I've just put back the support for qt3 strings. I had to make multiple hacks
to do it but it seems to work for me.

Since I had to play with the qt2 support to do it, it'll be good if people
could check to see if it still works with qt2 as well as checking qt3.

I'm not sure that the ppc (mac?) version will work. :(

Harry - I had to figure out whether we are debugging qt2 or qt3 and then (for
qt3) cast the array to char*. Check it out ...

I've only done this for kdevelop2.0 ATM. I'll do 3.0 later unless someone
(Harry?) wants to patch. It is not entirely straight forward as I fixed
something else not exactly related but necessary (*cough* :-) for this.

Have fun,

jbb

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«