screenshots

Christian Couder Christian.Couder at fr.alcove.com
Wed Feb 28 14:18:08 UTC 2001

On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 12:26:14PM +0100, Omid Givi wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Feb 2001, Christian Couder wrote:
>
> > Yes, please. It 's a good idea, because the main screenshots seems to be
> > from kdevelop 1.x.
> >

> I have made 15 screenshots plus thumbnails. You can get it at:
> http://www.fmf.nl/kdevelop/screenshots
>
> There you'll find a tar-bzipped (screenshots.tbz) as well which contains
> them all.

Thanks, I updated the screenshots pages with your screenshots.

Here are the changes:

_ the "file properties dialog" screenshot was replaced with a "grep window"
screenshot on the screenshots1.html page
_ the "text editor" screenshot was replaced with a "class view"
screenshot on the screenshots3.html page

Bye,
Christian.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«