Hi - Question about CVS HEAD

Cullmann Christoph crossfire at babylon2k.de
Tue Apr 24 16:17:54 UTC 2001

Hi,
have some questions about current CVS. (That's only my opinion, no general
statement, just ignore it if you don't think like me)

Is the current code in HEAD worth to use ? No real structure, no real system
in my eyes, mixing everything together and put on the top of confusing code a
plugininterface,  is that the way to go on ?

In my eyes complete HEAD code can be trashed away an we would need a complete
new app with a well stucture like this:

KDevApp
 - KDevDocManager
 - KDevPluginManager
 - KDevMainWindow (or KDevExtMDI or something like that)
   - KDevViewManager

Thats a structur which will work with multiple mainwindows .... (k, its like
the structur in Kate, you know me).

cu
Christoph

--

| |   / /               - get an edge in editing -
| |/ /      a fast and capable multiple document,
|     \     multiple view text editor for KDE
| |\  \     cullmann at kde.org
| |  \  \   http://devel-home.kde.org/~kate

-