would be a cool debugger feature... ;)

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 19:49:44 UTC 2000

John Birch wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Oct 2000 13:15, you wrote:
> > Falk Brettschneider wrote:
> > > Is it possible in general to debug into threads?
> >
> > Ah...forget it! It is possible. :-) I forgot to link with some stuff.
> >

> Oh? Do you have some code I don't have?

Anyway, I created an instance of a class that I inherited from QThread.
Started the thread by QThread::start() and stopped with the debugger at a
breakpoint in the QThread::run() method. And you know, run() is already in
the newly running thread. And that happened with the internal debugger of
KDevelop-1.2 :-)

> jbb

F at lk