Bug tracking feature (was: Re: KDevelop 1.3 release)

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 24 06:43:33 UTC 2000

Hi Ivan,

Ivan Hawkes wrote:

> I'm writing a little program that should integrate into the IDE for tracking
> project bugs.

Aha. Sounds good.
I hope you know that you should implement it as kpart for KDevelop2. See $KDEVELOPDIR/kdevelop/parts for
example parts.
Then your component will be loaded dynamically. The addtional widgets of your part can be exported to KDevelop
as Treeviews, Outputviews or Documentviews. You must use the Service- and Kdevnode abstraction layer the
components use.
That's the way you should go, didn't you? I suppose you did...

Ciao,
  F at lk