Directory structure

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jun 20 23:12:29 UTC 2000

Bernd Gehrmann wrote:

> I wonder if this wouldn't be the right point of time to
> make tabula rasa and start from scratch with the whole
> project structure. One could start with the KDevelop
> class, add the GUI stuff and then by and by the _really_
> essential classes. Printing, kdoc frontend and the
> application wizard are not essential and can be turned
> into dynamic libraries later. Perhaps that gives linking
> times which allow serious working ... currently I'm at
> 4 min ... sigh...
Good idea. Just make sure the Makefiles still work.

Bernd, did you get the mail for requests which machines each developer
has ? Sandy´s one is currently on top with 200 MHz, so if you one is
slower ;-) drop me a mail. It´s not that I can promise anything and it
will surely take some month to get machines but I´ll try my best with
SCO.

Ralf
--
Maintainer's Motto: If we can't fix it, it ain't broke.

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

Email: rnolden at kdevelop.de