Kdevelop 1.1beta2 with Qt 2.x?

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Feb 8 19:24:12 UTC 2000

Am Tue, 08 Feb 2000 schrieb Mike Harrison:
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to Qt and Kdevelop and it's not clear from www.kdevelop.org if it is
> possible to use Qt 2.x with the latest Kdevelop 1.1beta2 that's available
> for download.  I do see that the 1.0 is NOT to be used with it, but it looks
> like 1.1beta2 *can* from the comments about it's development.  Could you
> please let me know?

Hi Mike!

KDevelop1.1beta2 needs qt1.44 to run on your computer. But if you have
additionaly installed a Qt2.0 you can develop your applications with this
version.

>Also, I was wondering if one of your team would mind taking the time to
>document the best way to install Kdevelop on Redhat 6.1.  I have looked at
>the page Rod Roark did for Redhat 6.0 and Kdevelop 1.0, but things seem to
>have changed enough with 6.1 and 1.1beta2 to warrant some help here.

Sorry, but I don't have a RedHat6.1. If you have problems please take a look
at the mailinglist archive or ask the user on the mailinglist. Thanks!

Ciao!
Sandy

--
email: smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de  ICQ: 27681958