New Kdelibsdoc for testing...

jbb jbb at ihug.co.nz
Wed Feb 2 08:04:45 UTC 2000

On Wed, 02 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> Hello together,
>
> I have finished now the new version of the KDE library documentation
> of KDE 1.1.2 ...
>
> changings from the last version:
> * removing some full pathes in links (which were pointing to the
> creation directory)
> * now the cross-links to the qt-documentation should work
> * the new^2 acinclude.m4, which gets the pathes from kde calls
>
> So please could you test and install it, before I would put it on the
> ftp-mirror
> (especially Bernd G. for debian and Berndt W. for NetBSD).
>
> So I wouldn´t spend another version number for this additional ;-).
>
> ftp://cd1.e-technik.fh-muenchen.de/pub/outgoing/kdelibdocs-1.1beta2.tar.gz
>
> Please check it out and report...

Hi Walter,

That all compiles and, on my machine, installs into
/opt/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/kdelibs/...
that's not supposed to be
/opt/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/kdevelop/kdelibs/...?
ignore if I'm wrong :-)

minor quibble
Its kdoc output, but kdoc2 output looks better :-)

--
Regards,

jbb
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jbb