KDevelop HEAD switch to KDE HEAD proposal

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Nov 2 20:30:41 UTC 1999

Hi!

As you know the KDevelop HEAD branch is not in sync with KDE
HEAD branch since some weeks. This was ok in the past but we have many
problems now.:-( (configure doesn't work anymore, many users/developer have
problems to compile KDevelop HEAD and so on).
As the KDE libs were frozen yesterday I think we should port KDevelop to it. If
nobody is against this (it will take some hours of recompile KDE/Qt) , we will
use Qt and KDE from 1.Nov 1999 in the next days and weeks. Ok?

Ciao!
Sandy