email already read shows as unread when checking mail

Axel Braun axel.braun at gmx.de
Thu Feb 22 08:29:11 GMT 2024

Am Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2024, 23:20:44 CET schrieb John White:
> Thanks for the response. A hundred years ago I switched to imap  and hated it.  I want to stay with pop3 but would be happy to change to postgresql if I knew how.

Switching to postgres is not rocket science, use your preferred search engine.
Just be aware that each new major postgres version requires a manual database conversion, which are in the end of the day just 4 steps, but one has to take them.
If you are on a 'stable' release, like Leap, it wont happen too often. On Tumbleweed, new postgres versions run in regularaly....

Cheers
Axel