Akonadiconsole "Failed to connect to database: Driver not loaded Driver not loaded"

Erik Quaeghebeur mail.kde.org at e3q.eu
Tue Feb 13 10:01:23 GMT 2024

Dear group,

I use akonadiconsole to deal with pimitems that do not have a Remote ID, as they indicate a sync problem and may cause blockage of further syncing. Since a while, I am getting the error message "Failed to connect to database: Driver not loaded Driver not loaded" when running (starting) akonadiconsole (see screenshot). This manifests itself in akonadiconsole with the DB-Browser not being available (see second screenshot). Does anybody have the same issue? Would anyone know what might be the matter? (Akonadi itself is working fine.)

Best regards,

Erik