kmail 5.24.1 not retrieving mail on startup,

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Wed Oct 11 08:15:13 BST 2023

Hi Ian,

On Mittwoch, 11. Oktober 2023 08:26:06 CEST Ianseeks wrote:
> For a week or so, kmail doesn't retrieve mail on startup, it waits to
> complete the interval timeout before retrieving mail.
>
> Anyone else experiencing this? Just checking to see if its just me before i
> log a bug.

I haven't noticed any change. KMail retrieves mail on startup here. I'm
currently using Tumbleweed 20231005.

I'm starting KMail manually after login. Since a recent update I'm
experiencing extreme delays after login before the desktop is fully displayed
and functional. If your KMail is started automatically on login, this may be
related.