Company usage of Kleopatra

Dhivyai Subhaharan Dhivyai.Subhaharan at eu.nabgroup.com
Tue Nov 28 11:45:06 GMT 2023

Hi,

Hope well. Are there separate terms for company usage of Kleopatra? If so, could you share the commercial terms and costs please? As I understand from the KDE site, that software is free.

We are expecting only 2 devices on have Kleopatra installed.

Thank you
Dhivyai

This electronic mail (e-mail) and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system. You must not copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone.

Please note that e-mail entails considerable risks, such as lack of confidentiality, content and/or sender address manipulation (falsification), transmission errors, viruses and alike. We assume no liability for any damage that may result therefrom. In light of the above, we advise you not to send any confidential information via e-mail.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: For our legal disclaimer please refer to: https://www.nab.com.au/common/european-email-disclaimers<https://www.nab.com.au/common/european-email-disclaimers>

Your Personal Data: We may collect and process information about you that may be subject to data protection laws. For more information about how we use and disclose your personal data, how we protect your information, our legal basis to use your information, your rights and who you can contact, please refer to our privacy statement information in the above link.