org.kde.pim.maildispatcher: Failed to get outbox folder. Giving up Could not create collection outbox, resourceId: 5"

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 17:31:45 BST 2019

On Tuesday April 30 2019 16:48:26 Sérgio Basto wrote:
> Well ,
> after 6 bug reports and emails we got 0 (zero) replies thank you

You're welcome O:)

I can't help you with this, but it seems that at this point you could just as well follow the instructions posted recently on how to migrate to postgresql. You'll lose any folder-specific properties you've defined (hey, it must be a feature), and your filters (if you didn't export them first) but apart from that there's nothing in the database that cannot be regenerated.

With a bit of luck your current error will NOT be regenerated.