Annoying new design of the mail folder display

E. Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 04:55:42 GMT 2018

Were you guys able to have kmail remember which columns to display (or rather none to display other than Name)? My kmail forgets my column settings for mail folders as well as the column width settings for message list view. The latter is a known bug for years actually. Mail folder column settings forgetfulness is probably new...

Thanks,

Hakan