[SOLVED] Kmail not reflecting contents of ~/mail (maildir)

Maurice maurice at bcs.org.uk
Fri Aug 3 12:23:39 BST 2018

On Fri, 03 Aug 2018 08:34:45 +0100, Ianseeks wrote:

> 'm not sure i understand this kmail directory structure anymore

No problem with the structure, just the whereabouts of the maildir DB!

Also found it's Addressbook was empty, but was able to restore it from an
export copy I had stored for the purpose of cloning to the laptop.

Have now restored the Folder View settings and also re-selected the
various email filter folder destinations.

Now it's ust a question of waiting to see which new maildir
directory  Kmail will decide to change to next... :-)

But I would like to find where in /home the use of '.mail.directory' as
the maildir directory is pointed to.

  Any takers?!
--
/\/\aurice