kde-pim dev needed, for a sponsored open source effort, to remove akonadi

Ian Douglas ian at zti.co.za
Wed Apr 4 21:40:55 BST 2018

On Monday, 02 April 2018 5:55:23 PM SAST you wrote:

> That (what the screenshot shows) is not what you asked for and is not what I
> answered. Your screenshot shows the configuration dialog of the POP
> account. What I wrote is about the "Local Folders" (the maildir
> configuration; see my attaches screenshot).

Where exactly will I find this?

You previously said:

"Just check in kmail settings Accounts -> Receiving -> Local Folders
Click on "Modify..." and you get the dialog telling you the path to the
maildir folder ...
but I assume you already knew this ..."

See attached. Maybe we have different versions?
I'm on Version 5.6.3

If I select and account and click modify as instructed above, I get the
screenshot I sent previously.

Thanks, Ian
--
ian at zti.co.za http://www.zti.co.za