Akonadi dsaster

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Sat Oct 15 12:55:24 BST 2016

Am Samstag, 15. Oktober 2016, 09:34:37 CEST schrieb René J.V. Bertin:
> On Friday October 14 2016 22:14:42 Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> >or buy larger SSDs.
>
> Or just put a big old HDD back into service / get a new one / SSHD? ;)

I just found a 19 GiB directory inside ~/.local/share which was called
akonadi-is-shit. I do not remember when I did this, and I bet in that time I
believed that Akonadi is indeed what I called it, but now I removed it and
have quite some more free space. So I could compile something :).

> > > It's true that the indexer currently ignores the NoIndexing attribute.
> > > That's bug and should be fixed.
> >
> > I looked into it once, but couldn´t wrap my head around the code.

> It would certainly help to have the exact internal name used for the
> attribute.

Dan just mentioned it.

Thanks,
--