[kdepim-users] hide message list but not the message viewer

jim csq4u8yrvy at virginmedia.com
Tue Feb 10 18:10:41 GMT 2015

On Tuesday 10 Feb 2015 17:44:29 René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> On Tuesday February 10 2015 18:29:44 O. Sinclair wrote:
> > as +, n, r and so on. They are not exactly advertised LOUDLY.
>
> No, for many KDE applications documentation (writing it and updating it)
> seems to be a bit of an afterthought ;)
> > Look in menu Settings - Configure shortcuts, there might be something
> > there
>
> I know, which is why I went there before asking here. It there is such a
> shortcut, it's for a function with a name I haven't yet guessed (and which
> isn't in the logical places in the menus either).

Not quite what you wanted but, press ENTER on any message and it will open in
a separate window (which you set to full screen), Alt-F4 to close.

Settings/Appearance/Layout and select Do Not View Preview Pane - then you will
see a full screen of messages from which to select.

May be something like you were searching for?