[kdepim-users] KMail 4.13 upgrade: check for new mails minimum every 5 minutes?

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Sat Apr 19 17:38:50 BST 2014

Am Samstag, 19. April 2014, 18:28:48 schrieb Benedikt Engelhard:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for the info Werner, that does the trick!

well, I didn't know either where this setting is - I just changed the value in
the GUI and then did

find ~/.kde/ ~/.config/ ~/.local/ -type f -mmin -2

from the command line to find the relevant file :)

> The setting does not seem to be overridden by anything else but the GUI
> control.

ok, that means, if you change anything else afterwards via GUI, check interval
will be lost...

Werner