[kdepim-users] cannot add new kolab server

Stephan Olbrich stephanolbrich at gmx.de
Mon Sep 9 21:00:06 BST 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to add a new kolab server to kontact.
In the past I did this with adding the imap server, then goto configure akonadi
and configure kolab agent. There I select the imap-account and press the
"create kolab folders" butten and akonadi would detect the folders and show
them in addressbook/calender.

But with kontact 4.11 and 4.11.1 this does not work.

I also tried to use the wizard, but the only difference is, that a ldap server
is configured as well, but I still get no calendar/addressbook.

Any ideas how I can tell the akonadi_kolab_ressource that this imap account is
a kolab server?

Regards,
Stephan