[kdepim-users] Lost emails when moving

ianseeks ianseeks at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Mar 19 08:10:57 GMT 2013

Hi

I've just attempted to move some emails from my "Local Folders/Sent Items" to
another folder so i could have the replies in the thread.  I filtered the
emails and then selected them all, right clicked and selected "Move to Folder"
and followed the list down to the folder i wanted and selected "Move to this
folder".
They "moved" but did not appear in the selected folder.  I tried searching for
them in case they ended up somewhere else in the "Local Folder" structure but
the Search does not seem to work as it found nothing, not even the incoming
emails that contained the same search string.

Any ideas?  Does the system take a while to "move" emails?

regards

Ian