[kdepim-users] How to force resync of a disconnected IMAP folder>

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 08:05:27 BST 2013

I had a problem with the nepomuk feeder continually crashing the nepomuk
storage service, I worked round that in the end by disabling the feeder
service. I once again have no search or address completion, but at least I
can get emails.

However the constant crashing of the storage manager seems to
have taken its toll - I have a number of folders that are empty, though new
mails are appearing in them. However the src (gmail) shows the older emails
still there, quite a few thousand for most of them. But I know of no way to
force akonadi to resync the folders in question, other than delete the
entire
account, which I would really rather not do.

Anyone else know how to?

--
Lindsay