[kdepim-users] KMail hangs after viewing email with Google calendar invite.

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 22:36:57 BST 2013

On Mon, 8 Jul 2013 11:44:29 PM Andras Mantia wrote:
> If this is constantly reproducible I suggest to report it for kmail2 in
> bugs.kde.org and if possible provide an example mail (somehow  ).

I have two imap accounts - one Gmail, disconnected mode, one private in
connected (non-cached mode).

I see it a lot when viewing emails on the non-cached server (which is very
slow) and then switching back to the gmail (cached) account.

I have a crappy laggy internet connection and the second email server is very
slow which I think exacerbates the problem.

Does Akonadi serialise email access? i.e can't retrieve an email until the
last retrieval is finished?

--
Lindsay