[kdepim-users] Yet Another Troubled KMail2 Migration Successful (Maybe) (For Now)

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Mon Jul 8 20:11:43 BST 2013

On Monday, July 08, 2013 12:29:56 PM Jerome Yuzyk wrote:
> On Sunday, July 07, 2013 11:21:44 PM Andras Mantia wrote:
>
> I have been logging and it seems only my spam-related rules (filtering on
> headers put there by spam-scanners upstream) seem to be invoked
> automatically. The only thing they share in common is having "spam" in
> the rule title. Filtering manually with Ctrl-J works, though I've had
> cases of lost messages (restored after an akonadi/kmail restart) and
> lost message bodies (not restored after a restart).

I think I have found the problem. A number of my filters only apply to
certain accounts, so I went into the Advanced tab and seeing they could be
applied to specific accounts I used that facility.

It seems to not work.

As a test I reset some filters to apply to all accounts and those filters
work, while the others do not.

So, this seems to be a bug, or I don't understand how this feature is
supposed to be used.