[kdepim-users] kmail/akonadi sending repeated blank mails

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 23:52:05 GMT 2012

On Tue, 3 Jan 2012 08:54:01 PM Ingo =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Kl=F6cker?= wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 January 2012, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> > And I'm getting notifications of emails being held up in pending
> > approval on this list, they appear to be blank as well
>
> Yes, they were blank. I have discarded them. What a mess. :-(

I had the bright idea of firing up akonadiconsole and deleting local folders.
It was auto recreated but .xsession-errors had a slew of messages about a
mismatch between folder ids

restart akonadi solved that and I don't seem to have the issue with repeated
blank emails and the " E-mail sending failed: Sending succeeded, but failed to
move the message to the sent-mail folder. Unknown error. (No items found)"
error message.

--
Lindsay