[kdepim-users] Kmail not getting all emails from web account

ianseeks ianseeks at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Apr 13 11:34:04 BST 2012

hi

I've got a situation where i have emails on my webmail account but not
retrieved by Kmail.  I also have a blackberry linked to this account.  Is
kmail ignoring a particular email because i would have read it on my
blackberry first and it would have updated the webmail to say it was read.

Does anyone know if kmail ignores mails flagged as read or has it been
downloaded somewhere but not made its final trip my my inbox?

regards

Ian