[kdepim-users] KMail SLLLLOOOOOWWWWWW

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 19:33:45 GMT 2011

On 11/24/2011 02:23 PM, John Aldrich wrote:
> Another rant: KMail keeps losing my filters! After the first couple
> times I got smart and exported most of my filters, so I just have to
> re-import them, but this is a HUGE PITA! Anyone got any idea what is
> going on with this?!?!?!
Now, KMail seems hell-bent on ignoring several of my filters and pi$$ing
me off royally...I have filters set up to filter messages based on
subject, sender, recipient, etc to certain folders. However, KMail seems
delighted to totally ignore those filters and do just the opposite of
what I want and dump them in the "inbox" no matter if I manually move
them or try to manually run the filter, it just dumps 'em back in the
inbox! AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!>:o