[kdepim-users] "identities" not working properly

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Sun Nov 27 10:05:06 GMT 2011

Am 27.11.2011 03:55, schrieb John Aldrich:
> On Sat November 26 2011 11:13:46 PM Martin wrote:
>>
>> But it is still there. Chose view Menu and select identity.
>>
> Thanks! That's been rather frustrating! I appreciate you pointing this out to
> me. Why it's not showing by default, I don't know...but I guess the
> developers, in their wisdom decided not to show that by default. :(

This default thingy is a triky one. If you use only one identity it is
next to useless. If you use more than one it is necessary. So an
improvement will be, if you add the second identity kmail can raise a
question if you want the identity chooser in composer window. Or kmail
can set it automatically on if more than one identity is set. But this
is an improvement not a bug.

Martin