[kdepim-users] Re: Urgently help needed to get back "Kontact".

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 22:08:42 BST 2011

Dear Anne, Mike, Isak and Everybody
Thanks for your replies so far.

So far, I do manage to completely recover both the address book and (IMAP)
e-mail functions: by copying them from kde-old (which I do keep so far) into
the "apps" directory from the new .kde. But still I do not manage to recover
somehow the old calendar. Nor do I manage to sync some calendar at this
laptop with the ones in GMAIL or any other remote server which I could use
in it's turn to sync it with my smartphone, a Nokia N900.
I would really appreciate your input on the questions specified here.
Thanks in advance.Respectfully yours,
Bas.