[kdepim-users] On going struggle to import KMail distribution list from KDE 3.5 or create new one (now using KDE 4.6)

Marc Deop damnshock at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 16:58:13 BST 2011

On Wednesday 10 August 2011 11:08:27 Gil Weber wrote:
> So given that the instructions worked for Marc and Anne but not for me,
> either I have something screwed up in my KMail/Akonadi that's not
> allowing the instructions to work, or I'm just not understanding the
> part of the instructions about saving the list (group) to the proper
> address book.

Can you try with a fresh user?

And for the addressbook thing... The very same addressbook you use within Kaddressbook should work.

>In any case, I don't want to belabor the problem as it's probably
>something I'm doing wrong. And a viable work-around was offered.

Maybe it's not your problem but a bug that only appears sometimes. We'd help a lot the developers if we could tell them with detail
when the bug is triggered.

> (The trip to Zimbabwe sounded really nice!)  :o)

I agree! :)

Regards,

Marc Deop i Argemí