[kdepim-users] problems with AddressBook

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 10:12:55 GMT 2010

On Friday 26 March 2010, Anne Wilson wrote:

> So you are asking it to search for a non-existent name?  Go into the
> addressbook and fix the name.
>
> If it has a name in your addressbook but you can't see it in the Select
> dialog, then you have not set your default to see thae same addressbook.
> Again, the instructions are on the userbase kaddressbook page, as I have
> told you many times.

And I finally saw it for the first time yesterday and *finally* got it
working. However, I have one small, itsy, bitsy problem now... I can't open
KAB without having all of Kontact running. Up until yesterday, I was able
to  open KMail by itself, but after fixing that issue with KAB integration,
KAB refused to open. Any ideas?