[kdepim-users] folders in KMail

Dj YB yehielb at mail.ru
Sun Jun 13 07:44:27 BST 2010

On Sunday June 13 2010 04:49:17 Louis Hinman wrote:
> I am running KDE 4.2.4
>
> I don't know how this happened, but somehow my KMail inbox (and all other
> KMail folders) started displaying their contents under the headings
> "Today", "Yesterday", "Friday", "Thursday" . . . "Last Week", "May",
> "April", "March"...
>
> I prefer to have my inbox just display all my email in chron order.
> However, I can't figure out where you turn this functionality on and off.

hello,
if the list is not sorted as you wish you may find the right option in the
menu:
View->Message List->Sorting

I think this will apply to all your folders.

as to changing the date format it is in
System Settings->Regional and Language->Country/Region & Language->Time &
Dates

hope that helped,
YB.