[kdepim-users] Saving sent mail and sent mail info

r bartlett techwritebos at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 17:19:09 BST 2010

I'm about to migrate my FC11 system to my new FC13 one and was frustrated by the loss (last time) of the very important "Replied," "Forwarded," etc. information that was not copied over when I upgraded, and by the fact that the Wizard for importing old mail didn't also import my Sent Mail folder...meaning I lost that entirely.  It's often VITAL that I know what mail has been answered, what mail I'm still waiting for, and what mail I haven't gotten around to replying to...so is there a good way (yet) to import ALL my mail, info, folders, structure, and so on?

Many thanks!