[kdepim-users] Akregator custom update interval

Mark Fraser kde at mfraz.orangehome.co.uk
Tue Jun 1 20:11:41 BST 2010

I'm using Akregator 1.6.3 in KDE 4.4.3 on Kubuntu 10.04 and I'm finding that
it is ignoring the custom update interval option for a feed.

I subscribe to the PlayDeb and GetDeb feeds that at the moment are not working
as the site is down and have to keep stopping Akgregator from fetching them. I
have tried changing the update interval to once per day, but it still tries to
fetch every minute or so.

I also have a feed that I've set to no update, but that still updates too.