[kdepim-users] KMail not responding

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 27 02:16:55 GMT 2010

A couple days ago I posted a problem on my F11 system where KMail
would not come up, or would come up with "Starting Akonadiserver". I
fixed that problem, but now it's got a different problem after
resolving that issue. Now it comes up, asks for the password for
KWallet and then freezes after getting the password. Everything else
works except KMail. By that I mean, the system is not locked up,
*JUST* KMail.

I resolved a problem with Nepomuk this morning by following the
instructions on userbase.kde.org, but this is a new problem. Any
suggestions?