[kdepim-users] Akonadi and synchronized computer

Manoel mcouder at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 20:22:15 GMT 2010

Dear all,

I read on the on the dot and planet.kde that akonadi is becoming reality for
the end users with KDE SC 4.4 and/or 4.5. I would like to know if my current
way of synchronizing my computers files (work/home/travel) using unison is
still a viable solution.

The files related to pim applications that I synchronized are:
/home/me/Mail (directory containing all my non imap email)
/home/me/kde/share/apps/akregator
/home/me/kde/share/apps/kabc
/home/me/kde/share/apps/kopete
/home/me/kde/share/apps/korganizer

Could you tell me if my process will have to change once akonadi  is in place?
If I do, would you have idea on how to proceed ?

Thanks a lot for your help !

I think I will have to contact the nepomuk guys for the same kind of question.

Best,

Manoel
happy user of kde since 1998.
Fedora 12 with kde 4.3.5