[kdepim-users] Filter question

Jan Neuhäußer j.neuhaeusser at freenet.de
Wed May 27 21:32:52 BST 2009

Am Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2009 schrieb Anne Wilson:
> On Tuesday 26 May 2009 22:47:41 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > On Tuesday 26 May 2009, DIL23 wrote:
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > I don't know if this is possible but...
> > >
> > > I sometimes receive mail as a 'bcc' with the sender sending the only
> > > 'To' to themselves. So in Kmail it looks like the sender and receiver
> > > are the same. How can I filter these to my local folders (they just
> > > sit in my main Inbox folder) as I have more than just one
> > > correspondent who does this?
> > >
> > > The only thing I could think of would be a filter with
> > > Sender=Receiver but I couldn't see how to do that.
> >
> > That's not possible. The only possibility is to create several filters
> > with To is Jane Doe and From is Jane Doe.
>
> Apologies, then.  I thought I had done something like that in the past.
>
> Anne

Hi,

I just created a Filter using Anne's suggestion and it worked! I typed in the
empty field "Delivered-to" (which is not in the list), choose "contains" and
my email-address and the filter moved the message to the correct folder
(draft, the only filter that moves messages there).

Using KDE 3.5.10 on SuSE 10.3.

Jan