[kdepim-users] 20090723KP -- Copying KMail

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 24 09:44:12 BST 2009

On Friday 24 Jul 2009 06:49:03 Bruce MacArthur wrote:
> At first, I was in "/home/bruce/", which means that "/.kde/share..." was
> immediately visible.

Hi, Bruce.  I haven't been following too closely as others are helping you,
but this caught my eye.

Be careful.  /.kde/share means that it looks for .kde under / - not what you
intended I think.  You probably need either ~/.kde/share, or, since you are
already, just .kde/share should find it.

Hope that helps

Anne