[kdepim-users] Palm Treo 770

Robert L. Duff rlduff at suddenlink.net
Tue Sep 16 22:21:43 BST 2008

    I have been trying to sync this since April.  The first sync I did
went okay but now, I'm using Ubuntu 8.10 and cannot get this to sync.
Any ideas?  I have installed Evolution and am trying to work through it
as well as trying k pilot.  I need some help.  I realize that what I am
doing is more than likely stupid but please help me anyway.  When I use
the Config wizard I get to about 31% and it quits.  Thanks -BOB-

6:53:28 Cannot open Pilot port "/dev/pilot".
17:12:42 Pilot device /dev/pilot is not read-write.
17:12:42 Next HotSync will be: Full Synchronization. Please press the
HotSync button.
17:12:43 Trying to open device /dev/pilot...
17:12:43 Cannot open Pilot port "/dev/pilot".