[kdepim-users] KMail problem or configuration problem?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 14 19:06:22 BST 2008

On Sunday 14 September 2008 17:24:58 brian wrote:
> Hopefully this will be
> the last change of mailer that I will do for some while, and it's one
> less Windows program to depend upon.

There are lots of nice features in kmail that you don't find immediately.  One
of my favorites is automatic housekeeping - if I mark a message important
it's safeguarded from deletion.  I then set each folder with a reasonable
expire period and all the unmarked stuff like OT banter goes, keeping the
really important messages safe.

Anne