[kdepim-users] Kmail not appearing in Kontact

Ian Bennett ibennett at tpg.com.au
Sun Nov 23 21:05:54 GMT 2008

Group,
	Martin's method didn't work for me. In fact, I didn't find any processes
related to those suggested. Method used was 'ps aux | grep -i <data>' from a
konsole, where <data> included kmail, ak, korg, ko, pop and imap.
	Any other suggestions as to why Kmail and Akregator don't appear in the left
pane of Kontact??

Ian

<snip>