[kdepim-users] Kontact Outlook Invites Issue - again

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 10 08:41:31 GMT 2008

On Monday 10 March 2008 05:31:49 you wrote:
> Hi Anne -
>
> Thanks for the feedback. The Exchange Plugin in Korganizer < using
> essentially Outlook Web Access/WebDav > seems not to work either. Although
> I did not experiement, as much with this. Is that your experiene too?

I don't have any experience of this - Outlook doesn't come into my LAN at all,
and I don't have a business connection where it's necessary, so my interest
is merely academic :-)

> A collegue is using an apple and seems not have issues = most people
> shyould be ok then.
>
> So its sticking to Evolution then? :(

For now, I guess :-(  The pim team will be continuing to work on it, so it's
worth checking out from time to time.  Good luck

Anne