[kdepim-users] Knode :hide quoted text

rboulle at free.fr rboulle at free.fr
Thu Jun 5 16:45:33 BST 2008

Hi,

First post here, nice to meet you all !:-)

I am a fresh user of Knode and I would like to know if it is possible to
hide/show quoted text in the article window.

For now, all text begining with ">" is in a different color but, I would like to
be able to hide it completly pressing on a key (like in Pan with the "Q" key).

Here is an example.
Before :
*********
> bla

Reply 1

> bla
>plenty of lines of blabla....
> bla

Reply 2
*******
After pressing a key :
********
>quoted text hidden

Reply 1

>quoted text hidden

Reply 2
********
Is it possible ? Do I have to add it to requested features ?
Don't hesitate to tell me off to RTFM but I really tried to find this feature
:-)
Thanks a lot.
RĂ©mi.