[kdepim-users] Lost e-mail

Matthew T. Gibbs mtgibbs at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 21 00:08:32 BST 2008

Kmail (1.9.9 OpenSuSE 10.3) has just deleted all of the e-mails in one of my dimap accounts.  I did not notice the "no subject no sender" flag that others have reported before...what did happen that was odd was that I got several permissions errors saying that (paraphrasing) the folder's write permissions had been revoked.  I then tried to re-sync (seems to be /the mistake/) and all was gone.  Not sure how to troubleshoot it or even what to query to find a bug about it or even if it's reproduce-able.  Any ideas on what to do next?

Thank you,
Matt Gibbs